Collaboration has been one of the most important aspects of Hello Talent. Since we’ve created the tool we’ve regularly sought ways to make it easy for you and your team to work together. Today we’re proud to announce important changes that will make collaboration easier, and more effective than ever.
The changes are clustered around two areas: improving user rights management and adding a new Guest account option.
Here’s what you’ll see:
- Manage all your teammates in one, centralized teammates tab, rather than per pool. This will include roles and access rights.
- More visibility options per pool. Pools can now either be open or private.
- Open pools are accessible by all members of your organization
- Private pools are accessible only by invited users. Organization’s administrators can see them but not access them
- Individuals who normally don’t have access rights can still be invited to specific pools. Click here to read more about pools.
- We’ve added a new Guest role. Guests can view, search, and comment on profiles, but they cannot add information, send emails, etc. This is perfect for busy hiring managers and customers. To learn more about roles, click here.
These changes will be slowly rolled out over the next few weeks. We’re excited to hear what you think and are ready to help answer any questions you have.
There are a lot more great features coming this year, so stay tuned!
The Hello Talent Team ❤